April 30, 2012

Angry Birds Amigurumis

  In those boring days with nothing to do my son and I take turns playing on my iPhone the Angry Birds game. When it first came out we got hook on it. It's one of our favorite games. I ask my son awhile ago what he wanted me to make him next and Angry Birds it is. ツ I started searching for patterns.  I found all the patterns for every single character in Ravelry.

An amazing pattern but I arrange my pieces a bit differently. ツ

I absolutely love the way the piggies turn out. ツ

Great pattern. ツ

Hope your week started out wonderful. ツ
- Janet

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ツ
If you would like me to get back to you as soon as possible then the best way to contact me is via Facebook or email. You'll find my contact information on the top of page. Thank you.